Fall of a wall

It started raining heavily this evening and water started clogging on the road. The road in which I stay is a feeder road to the Bannerghatta road in Bangalore. Normally, its crowded and you can imagine the situation when it rains!!!
When the rain stopped, the water on the road got cleared. I thought , I will browse for sometime. When I heard a big THUD........ Was shocked......what would it be????
As I got out of my house, I could here water flowing fast. ....Looked down.......Whole of the basement was gushing with water..The compound wall between our flat and the one on the next road had broken.....so water rushed into our apartment. Was wondering about the quality of construction in bangalore....these should be hardly 5 year old flats!!!!.. Thank god no one was near the wall when it broke....
People started getting out, to get the cars out of our flats and park the cars safely outside our premises!!!!
Had the opportunity to (over)hear someone who has been staying in the flat ever since it was built. Got to know the 'fall of the wall ' is occurring the second time.....GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
God only can save us.!!

1 comment:

timepass said...

Thank god no one was injured. This clearly shows that the builder has not used good materials in construction of the wall.

Google
Web Point of view